E-Claim Software - Electronic Claim Application System
E-claim software allows the employee's to apply their claims online via web browser from office / home. Those applied claims can be approved by respective approving officers via online and link up to the payroll. This is paperless, convenient fast & easy.
The user can able to upload their scanned documents together with their claim application. While approving the approver can able to view the supporting document for approval.
For every application, an e-mail alert will be sent to the approving officer. Once the leave has been approved / rejected by the officer, an e-mail alert will be sent back to the employee as well.
The approved claims will automatically update in to the Payroll System and the claim details can be shown in the employees pay slip.
- Three level approval structure. I.e. Up to 2 Approving Officer and one final level approver.
- Different types of access levels can be set for different Approving Officers.
- Approved leaves will automatically update into the Payroll & system.
Approving Officers Features
- First Level & Second Level Approving Officers can Approve / Reject their employees claim application.
- Approving Officers are allowed to view their department employees leave details only.
- Approving Officers can access the reports to view their own employees claims taken details.
- Employees can change their username & password for their own preference.
- Employees can apply claim online via browser from office / home.
- Employees can check their current application status.
- Employees are allowed to access their own records only.
- Employees can view their approved claim details.
HR Manager Features
- All the claim approval request will send to the Payroll Officer or HR Manager for final approval.
- HR manager can Approve / Reject the claim application.
- HR can view details & summary of claim taken reports for all the employees.
- HR Manager can create new, edit & delete the employee details.
- HR Manager can assign the rights for the Approving Officers.