There are grants available to implement our HR system.
Our products are eligible for PIC scheme from IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). This scheme allows the company to claim back 40% cash back (non taxable) or 400% tax deduction (68% tax savings).
Some important information related to grants and eligibility criteria related to them.
Our Biometric system INFOTIME Time Management Software are some of the software listed under iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions). SMEs can claim up to 70% of the qualifying costs, capped at $20,000 for the purchase of the first packaged solution (listed) under each solution category. (This is subjected to fulfilling the SME eligibility criteria and the availability of funds).
What is iSPRINT Grant?
As part of move to simplify the grand application process, IDA introduced the concept of pre-qualifiedinfocomm packages supportable under iSPRINT. These bite-sized, ready-to-use solutions enable SMEs to start deploying IT into their operations quickly and easily.
Qualification criteria for iSPRINT Grant?
- Minimum 30% local shareholding
- Company's group annual sales turnover not more than S$ $100 million or company's group employment size not more than 200 workers.
- Your company do not already own/ use any other solutions that you are going to adopt (i.e. biometric system, payroll software, etc…)
How much is the Grant?
70% of the cost capped at $20,000.
How do I apply?
Our friendly staff can assist on the application submission & claim process for your company
Know more about iSprint Grants
Singapore SME companies can get up to 2 vouchers to implement our HR system.
What is ICV Voucher
ICV voucher is offered by Spring Singapore for local SME companies.
- Register and operating in Singapore
- Have minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have group annual turnover of not more than 100 million or group employment size not more than 200 employees.
How much is the Grant?
Companies can claim up to 2 vouchers ($5000 each) under solution category
What is MechC
This scheme will help builders including both main contractors and sub contractors.Our BAS (Biometric Authentication System) for employee attendance & online ePSS submission is eligible for MechC grant.
How much is the grant?
- MechC - 50% of the equipment cost capped at $20,000
- Enhanced MechC - 70% of the equipment cost capped at $25,000